News & Views
Spring 2023 Newletter
What's Inside President’s Messages; Open WAHQ Position Quality, Performance Improvement and Safety Websites Treasurer’s 2022 Year End Budget Membership Report WAHQ 2022 Conference Summary – WHA 2022 Legislative Update Patient Safety Awareness Week [...]
Winter 2021 Newsletter
What’s Inside... President’s Corner COVID-19 Resources Board of Directors Open Positions Quality, Performance Improvement and Safety Websites What's New at WAHQ WAHQ Treasurer’s Report From the Office of Membership 2021 Conference – Postponed [...]
Spring 2020 Newsletter
What’s Inside President’s Corner; COVID-19 Resources Treasurer’s Report/2020 Budget YTD; Quality, Performance Improvement and Safety Websites; Membership Updates 2020 WAHQ Conference Summary – Keynote Speaker: Dr. Lynn Webb WHA State of the State: [...]
Congratulations to Quality Professionals who recently passed the CPHQ exam! We hope you will join us to continue your commitment to excellence in quality!
Diane Penzkowski from Mount Pleasant, WI
Jill Frederiksen from Beaver Dam, WI
Have you heard? The Wisconsin Hospital Association (WHA), Rural Wisconsin Health Cooperative (RWHC), and the Wisconsin Office of Rural Health (WORH) are excited to announce the next offering of the WI Quality Residency Program.
Full Quality Residency Program: Registration deadline for the full Quality Residency Program is January 31, 2023.
Registration Link- https://www.wha.org/vv-12-01-2022/4
- Virtual 12 Month program –February 2023 – January 2024, the second Wednesday of each month from 9:00-3:30.
- Presenters include WHA and RWHC professionals, leaders currently in their healthcare quality roles and past Quality Residents.
- A 1 hour “Coach Call” the fourth Wednesday of the month from 11:00-12:00 to introduce and prepare for the next module and follow-up on questions from the previous module.
- Learning Needs Assessments Survey prior to each module to customize learning needs.
- Pre-session work to be completed prior to each module.
- Interactive learning activities including hands-on use of tools used for data-driven decision making and opportunities for reflection and dialogue.
- Post Module Program Evaluation to provide feedback on learning each experience.
- Access to peer networking and a dedicated email group to network between modules.
Quality Residency Program Cost – Invoiced to the hospital and are non-refundable.
- $2500.00 for the full Quality Residency Program
- WORH is offering a limited number of $1,000 scholarships for the full Quality Residency registration and participation. This scholarship is available to to Critical Access Hospital participants and hospitals <50 beds on a first come, first-served basis.
- $250 per module Guest Registration for individual modules.